Last update: December 2017
Here is the guide to Download music from Tubidy on iPhone, iPad, Android and Pc for free.
Tubidy is a music and video download website where you can get your favorite music and videos for free. This is a really good place if you’re the type of guy who listens to music in Youtube a lot. With Tubidy you can forget the dire days of listening to your favorite music on Youtube, this is a more convenient and straightforward way of media consumption.
Okay, so you’re interested, right? But, as we all know, these sites can be a bit confusing, that’s why today in TechinDroid we’ll teach you how to download music from Tubidy, so that you can have your favorite music at your fingertips, offline.
- How to Download music from Soundcloud.
- How to Download YouTube videos on Android.
- How to download videos from Vimeo.
- How to Download Netflix movies to Android phone.
How to Download music from Tubidy
Instructions for download music from Tubidy on Android, pc or iOS devices:
1. Okay, so first things first, you’ll probably want to have a track list ready for searching. So sit down, think your list really good and when you’re ready, go into tubidy.mobi from your mobile of PC.
2. Once you’re on the website, you’ll see a search bar, and below that a list of highlighted videos, who knows, maybe your song is on that list.
Let’s go to the search bar, however. You need to type the name of the song or artist that you want to download from tubdiy and press Enter or tap on the magnifying glass to trigger the search. The website will proceed to search your query and will show the results you were looking for.
3. Now that you will have a list of the song or the artist you were looking for. You can select the one by clicking the name of the song, the website will then proceed to download the song in the formats as you want.
The available formats are 3GP, MP4, MP3 Audio and MP4 Audio, I obviously recommend MP3 audio as it is the one with the higher fidelity. This will open a new tab with a player with the song we requested.
4. In this new tab, you have to confirm that this is the song you want to download by clicking the confirmation button. Afterward, you have to click the button that says “Mp3 Audio”, this will prompt the download screen where you’ll choose the folder to save our song or video. When you have selected the folder, click “Save” and it will proceed to download the video.
5. As we said earlier in this article, you can also use Tubidy from your mobile device. You just need to use your device’s browser and follow the exact same steps that we just went through. Chrome browser users you’ll need one more step to download the song, Just Tap on Download icon to start downloading.
Now that you know how to download mp3 music from tubidy. Offline music is becoming some sort of a novelty nowadays, with the increasing use of streaming services like Spotify or Apple Music but, it’s always good to have backups in case you’re not on a Wi-Fi network or you’re out of credit. If you found this post interesting don’t be afraid to share it with your friends, they’ll surely appreciate it!