If you have the PlayStation then you probably know what is Playstation Network (PSN). There you can access online games, videos, music, etc. However, At first you’ll need to subscribe to the Playstation Network to start using it. The subscription can be made through Credit card or an PlayStation Store Gift Card. PlayStation Store Gift Card can be purchased online and it contains randomly generated code that let you buy subscription! Well many folks are trying to get that PlayStation Network Gift Card for free. This is where the PSN Code Generator come into this story, Is that possible Get Free Credits, Games And More? Any of the PSN code generator that actually works? Well this article has all the answers.
On PlayStation Network, you can use codes to unlock content for the PlayStation 4 and PS3 and add it to your account. For example, you can add credit to your account balance using a PSN code, you can buy DLCs entering a code, and more. There are now numerous PSN code generators on the Internet that promise you free PSN credits, DLCs, games and more.
- How to get Free PSN Codes 2018.
- Free FIFA 18 Coin Generator.
- How to Play PS2 (PlayStation 2) Games on PC.
Free PSN Code Generator 2018 for PSN Credits and More
In principle, what an online PSN code generator does is very simple:
1.) Ask you log in with your PSN account for which you want free credits or something like that (if you want a game or a DLC, this is also for you).
2.) You click on “Generate Code”.
3.) You will receive a PSN Code. With this code, you can recharge your account credit, earning from $10 to $50 in your PSN account.
Usually, the Playstation Network generator creators say they know how to crack the algorithm for the PlayStation credit codes, free PSN codes no survey, and they want to share their knowledge with you. If you really want to try this, you should download a code generator or try one of those that work directly in your browser. But you should be aware of something, though – the PSN code generators don’t work at all.
free PSN code generator no survey no password no human verification
PSN Code Generator 2018: Beware of Hacks, Trojans And Subscription Traps!
Hidden behind these PSN code generator 2017 there’s a lot of potential for a scam and malicious software.
• You often have to download free PSN card codes for PS4. The supposed PSN code hack tool and install it on your hard drive in order to use it.
• You could get viruses with the , Trojans and more in your PC if you download or install PSN code generator something like this. Hackers of any kind could access your private data.
• You can also be asked to complete a survey to gain access to the code generator. These surveys, however, are advertising that usually fills the provider’s pockets, are made to steal important information from you (such as your credit card information), or even both.
• Furthermore, you can be prompted to forward a prepared download to your friends or relatives. Doing this, both the potential malware and a possible advertisement will be redistributed to as many people as possible, and you’ll be left with a virus on your computer and a fake code generator.
• You may see YouTube videos, forum posts, or other sites regularly providing positive comments about sites that give free PSN codes, a thing that can increase the credibility of the service. However, these comments are often fake comments that have been either written by the provider itself or given by ignorant users, with the promise to get even more free codes.
• Regarding videos that show a code hack, you can take for granted that they are also fake. Comments are usually disabled in those videos – this way no one can warn other users about the potential scam.
• The danger of the code offers can be seen by the consistently poor rating of such services on the WOT (Web of Trust).
Even if there is a real and working code generator for PSN credits, you should still refrain from using it. After all, if such thing existed, Sony would take measures against those who try to take advantage of that. If your account used fake codes, you could end up with your PlayStation Network account banned, with no possibility of playing online again. You would end up empty-handed and treated as a cheater.