Last Update: November 2022
Dropbox Tips and Tricks 2022: Some tricks you might not have known about Dropbox for iPhone and iPad.
Dropbox is one of the most famous online storage app, this program is compatible with different platforms,. From computers to mobile devices.
This application is very useful for all users and in this case we are going to have some features or functions with which you can get more out of the app Dropbox for iPhone and iPad. Here we leave the best dropbox tricks 2022.
5 Best Dropbox Tips and Tricks 2022
1. Signing PDF files directly from Dropbox
One of the things that usually happens when you send a PDF document to sign. We have to print it, sign it, scan it and then send it by email or fax. dropbox tricks 2016.
Thanks to the dropbox pdf sign feature, now, as soon as we receive a document in PDF format, this can be written directly from the Dropbox application. What it allows us to easily sign using our iOS device . dropbox tricks 2016.
For this we have to: dropbox pdf sign
- Open the PDF document we want to sign in the Dropbox app.
- Once opened, click on the icon of the “Pencil” that is in the lower bar.
- Select Add text or signature.
- Click on the pen icon and we will have the option to sign.
Now you can collaborate with teammates from wherever you are. Now, with the new Dropbox integration with iMessage for iOS 10. The latest version of the iOS mobile operating system from Apple able to select files from Dropbox within iMessage and easily share them online through a conversation, rather than having to be Alternating between applications. dropbox tips tricks.
For this we have to:
- Have the latest version of Dropbox installed on your iPhone or iPad.
- We open the iMessage conversation in which we want to share the document.
- Click on the icon of the App Store that is inside iMessage, next to the text box.
- Select the Dropbox icon. dropbox tips tricks
- Now we can easily search and share from our Dropbox account.
3. Create and view files without unlocking your phone
With the new iOS 10 iPhone and iPad users have the ability to add widgets that can be accessed directly from the home screen of the device. dropbox tips tricks.
This will allow us to create quickly, view and upload files, and even browse through the documents we have in Dropbox.
To activate the Dropbox widget on your device you have to:
- Having the latest version of iOS available.
- Install or update Dropbox to the latest version.
- We go to the lock screen of the device and we move to the left, to the widgets screen.
- We move at the very end and select ” Edit “.
- In the list of widgets we select Dropbox.
Once activated the widget we can already access our Dropbox documents from the home screen of the iPhone and iPad .
4. Keep your documents always up to date when you see them on your mobile phone
The latest version of the Dropbox app for iOS will always keep you notified when there is a new version of the file or document you are viewing with just a touch. You can reload it to see what has been changed.
Dropbox tips and tricks 2022
Thanks to new iPad picture-in-picture support. Now dropbox users can watch video directly from your Dropbox while working with other applications on your iPad. In addition, it also has a new feature that allows us to work within Dropbox split screen with other applications simultaneously without having to switch from one app to another.
Dropbox tricks and tips
Download Dropbox from the App Store
If you have not yet installed this cloud storage application for iPhone and iPad, you can install it through the direct download link of the App Store, which you will find below.
Dropbox is in the App Store requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It is available in the following languages: Spanish, German, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Danish, French, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian.