How to Run Java Apps and Games on Android without root
Hi everyone, you will find how to run Java apps (J2ME-MIDP) on Android Devices in this article. We will use Netmite App Runner, JBED, JBlend and phoneME emulator to run Java Apps on Android. All of them might not work for you – depends on your Device and ROM. But I’m sure, one of them will be absolutely working for you, so please keep reading and try these apps out.
Steps to Follow:
- First of all Download a java file (jar/jad) On ur android
- Now go to Jar2Apk converter
- Now select jar/jad and upload the java file on that page [Be carefull when choosing jar/jad as if u choose wrong then it will not work]
- When upload complete then dont touch any place and wait 20-30seconds and u will be see that a notification is appeared for a download a file
- Then click on download and wait till its complete download
- Now install the app like other android app and then open& Enjoy
- After install to run the app u need to download J2me runner
NOTE:-Use Uc/chrome/Cm browser during this full method And donot use opera mini !