|How to unroot any android phone with single click – Safe Unroot|
How To UnRoot Android phone or tablet Without the PC
How Unroot Android with SuperSU
- Open SuperSU / Super User already installed on your Android.
- Goto settings tab on SuperSU, Then look for the option of Full Unroot .
- Confirmation notification will appear. If you are sure, select Continue .
Wait a minute until the entire process is completed. If Unroot successful, Android smartphone will restart by itself.
How Unroot Android with KingRoot
- Open Kingroot .
- If you are sure you want to delete the root ,
- Open settings of kingroot then click on Uninstall KingRoot Option.
- Confirmation warning will appear now click Continue
Do not forget to download the paid android software for free or read a lot of other interesting articles on TechinDroid. Good luck!
By followimg thsese steps you can easily unroot android phone without losing data and the use of computer.