Continuum is the short form of contextual transition between Desktop and Tablet modes on mobile devices (such as when you plug in a keyboard). Do you understand it now? what is continuum.
Im not sure Continuum feature supports all of the keyboard shortcuts that are on the PC version of Windows 10. Some of them do work though. Here are the Keyboard Shortcuts you can use:
- Win Key: Toggles the Start screen.
- Win + A: Open the Action Center.
- Win + C: Open Cortana (listen mode).
- Win + E: Open the File Explorer.
- Win + I: Open Settings.
- Win + K: Open Connect.
- Win + L: Lock the handset.
- Win + O: Lock the device orientation.
- Win + P: Open Display.
- Win + S: Open Cortana (search mode).
- Win + U: Open Ease of Access Center.
- Win + Tab: Open the Task View.
- Win + Backspace: Go back.
- Win + Space: Change input language or keyboard layout.
- Win + Print Screen: Take a screenshot.