A large clip art gallery in Microsoft Works can be a valuable resource if you are creating an extensive business proposal or simply a basic ad for your office. The image gallery can make a boring memorandum flourish, attract, and maintain people’s attention. The Works program comes with a clip art gallery but you can download more images from the internet using 2013, 2016 Microsoft office software.
You’ll need one of these software installed on your machine:
- PowerPoint for Office 365, Excel 2016, Word 2016, Outlook 2016 and also all 2013 editions. The complete guide about microsoft free clipart images, microsoft clipart online free, free microsoft clipart images, free microsoft clip arts.
How to Download Clip Arts for Microsoft works Free
Free Clipart Downloads for Microsoft word, power point, Excel and Outlook.
1.) The first step is open the Microsoft office word or any other software we mentioned. lets see how to add clip art in word 2013, 2016 using Microsoft clip art free downloads.
2.) The next step is place the mice cursor at the place where you want put the clip art, Now click on “Insert” option from the top menu then Select the Icon named “Online pictures“. This is Where you can find Clipart in word 2013, 2016.
clip art free downloads microsoft
3.) A pop-up window will appear there you’ll have two options to pick images from online. We prefer going through Bing image search. Now in the search input box type the keyword. For example: if you are looking Rose flower clipart then enter “Rose” or “Rose flower” as you like.
4.) Once you are done Tap “Enter” button to start search images, Now you’ll see a lot of images from the search results but, you only want clip arts right? You have to use the filters to sort out the cliparts from the results.
- To do this: Under the search box itself have fewer filters, there select the “Type” and select the “Clipart“. This will bring up all Clip arts in the search results. microsoft clipart download
5.) Finally select the image that you like! and click on the “Insert” button, That’s it Clipart for word.
As you see you can also get word Clipart as well as the flowers.
Method #2 Microsoft Clipart gallery free download
- For those who like to use old Microsoft Clipart library Enter the following internet address in your browser: microsoft.com/products/works/downloads.mspx. word clip art free
- Scroll down the page until you find the text in bold that says: “Works 2000 / Works Suite 2000 – Clip Gallery Update” (Works 2000 / Works Suite 2000 – Update the image gallery).
- Click on the gray link below the paragraph. After this, a new window will open.
- Find the little gray button that says “Download”. Click the button. You will access another screen.
- Click on the link in blue that says “Start download” in bold letters. A pop-up window will open, asking if you want to save the file. Click on “Save File” and wait for the download to complete.
Once it has been completely downloaded, you should find the Microsoft clip art free file on your computer. Just open it and follow the instructions. Once you’re done, you’ll be able to enjoy all of the features of Microsoft Works with just a click of your mouse. Have you got the Free Clipart for microsoft word by reading this guide? Do let us know in the comments section.