How to install windows on macbook pro & computer
Mac computers developed by Apple have very good reputation and are highly prized among those who use the computer to work. These computers have the macOS operating system installed, but you may want to change and install Windows on Mac .
In United States for many years we have been more accustomed to the PC than the Mac and this makes most of us we manage users better with Windows than other operating system. Precisely for this reason, we can arise the temptation to install the operating system developed by Microsoft in one of Apple computers. This is something that today we can make easily.
Requirements for install Windows on Mac
To install the windows operating system on a Mac you’ll need:
- The Boot Camp tool
- A Mac computer or Macbook with Intel processor
- An installation disk or a disk image of Windows. It should also be a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or higher
- Keyboard and mouse
- At least 55 GB of free space on the boot drive
- An empty USB flash drive of at least 16 GB
Steps to install Windows on a Macbook and mac computers
Check that meet all the above requirements
- Open Boot Camp Assistant to guide us in the installation process. What we will do is create a boot disk partition and download all the necessary drivers for Windows to function properly
- The computer restarts once we finish using the Boot Camp wizard , before starting again the system shows the Windows Installer
- Select where you want to install Windows , we choose the Boot Camp partition and select Format
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen until the end of the installation process
- Once you have installed the operating system of Microsoft in our MAC we can simultanear including when the computer starts
As you can see, it is not to eliminate the own operating system Mac to install Microsoft ‘s , but to have a team capable of running two different operating systems , which can be very useful, especially for those who They use computers to work and are accustomed to certain tools that only work with Windows.
|Install windows on macbook air 2016|
Devices increasingly adaptable
Until a few years ago the world of computing and new technologies was very closed. If we had a PC there was no way to change the operating system, we could not even change the Internet browser.
Fortunately things have changed a lot and devices are becoming more versatile. No longer appear new tools and methods as we have seen today that allow us to have two fully operating systems on a Mac computer, install windows on macusing bootcamp but it does not stop here, there are emulators able to make our computer work with Android , as if it were a tablet or a smartphone.