In this article we are going to show you how to download, install and apply the paid themes for free in Samsung theme store. [Root Needed]
Something curious is that, most manufacturers implement the customization of layers of in their own devices allow, although in a very limited way customization. Last year samsung was launched a native theme store for their smartphones, Its quite the opposite of Android stock, which has less resources by default, the personalization is totally free and at the user’s choice.
Download Android O Launcher [Pixel launcher].
However, there are some features that Google has not yet made available to the public natively, as is the Galaxy theme store. We all know that, week after week Samsung adds a lot of new themes and For now has more than 500+ theme packs (Including S8, S7 UI) more than other brand stores. There are also Material Design style and even an exact port of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 UI.
Of course there is also business in this, some of them are paid but, still you can give a try to free theme by simply downloading them you can apply them quickly and completely change the default interface that brings Touchwiz if you want. But, when it comes to advanced Android users hands they will search for some tricks that let use the paid themes for free. In TechinDroid we will explain in step by step procedure to Get paid samsung theme store theme for free of cost.
How to Get paid Samsung themes for Free [Root]
Theme store let you download paid themes for free and let us apply the theme for 5 Minutes trail time to preview the theme weather its worth of pay or not. Luckily we can bypass the trail time for unlimited usage like the paid one.
1. At first you need a Rooted Samsung phone, which has the galaxy store support. Now open “Settings> Themes” Then tap on “More themes“.
2. At next look for any of the payment theme and tap on it to view details and download / Buy or Trail the theme. Now you have to Hit on “Download Trail” button it will start downloading, after completing download you can Apply the theme by Click on “Free Trail“.
3. Once you are activated free trail it will let us use the theme for 5 minutes. Now Download the Package Disabler App [Root] and install on your phone.
4. Now open the App and search for the keyword “Theme”, You’ll find the two apps called Theme store and Themes. You have to make changes on both apps one by one. Paid Samsung Themes
5. First you have to select the Theme store from the search result and it will show a menu, Tap on “Clear data”. Thats all now come back and select the “Themes” from the search result then click on “Disable” button.
6. Thats all you are done. Now the paid theme will be always have available on your phone without being paying money. And mind one thing if you want to restore default theme or choose another theme you have to Enable that “Themes” app from the Package disabler app.
Here are some of the Best Paid themes you should try:
|Blue flower||Infinity W/ Backgrounds|
|Dark Knight||Card UX|
|Galaxy Note 5||Aurora|
|The symbolic view of USA||Material Design|
Like these, there are up to 57 new designs are available and you can either download and use them without making the payment. Remember that this feature is currently available for the Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 edge , Samsung Galaxy S6 edge +, S7, S7 edge, Samsung J7, J7 prime and some of J2 devices and the still limited Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
I hope this guide will help you to Download and apply paid samsung themes for free. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.