|How to get Google adsense approval in 2 Days (Complete Tutorial) – 2016|
Google AdSense! One of the easiest, trusted and professional way of earning money by showing your blogging passion towards writing and sharing the knowledgeable posts.Google AdSense is trusted by many advertisers and publishers from the past few years, and they are usually never accept anyone randomly who is trying to apply for an account.They scan your full site contents so you need to show them the most professional approach of getting your account accepted,choose a responsive template or else Google will simply throw your application aside.More over you can hire Trickspro for your adsense approval in 48 hours here..I made it happen over 200+ WordPress blogs and many more blogs as per requests.also there are many adsense alternatives, But Adsense is best choice.
This post contents includes solution for following
- What is adsense and whats its benefits?
- Some misnomers about adsense!
- Why AdSense keep Rejecting Your Application?
- Important Requirements for Adsense approval?
- What Things to do before Adsense Application ?
- It’s not that your blog have 100+ posts, Adsense reject If 500+ posts blogs too. But accepts 10 to 20 Posts haven blogs. Why?
- Now a days Google is Rejecting blogs which is have below 50 Page views. But it doesn’t affect your application. Cuz reaching 50 Page views is not too hard.
- Most known advice on many websites. Alexa ranking is important thing while reviewing your adsense application.
- So Alexa is newer matter in adsense
- Before applying for adsense. Your blog must be older than 6 Months, My new Coustom domain only 1 month older. But my adsense got accepted. So i don’t think Coustom domain need to be 6 months older
- Google never accepts yourblog.blogspot.com (sub domain). You need to buy .in or .com domain for getting approved adsense.
- If you don’t have enough money? Go to freenom.com now register for a .tk or .cf domain it’s completely free. Adsense accepting .tk domains
- Never post copied contents on your blog. Google staffs will search your blog contents on Google while review your application you will get caught. They will disapprove your application.
- Content is the king of your blog. So write some quality posts.
- Adsense terms & conditions says that, sites with adult contents, copyrighted contents, drug alcohol related contents, hacking cracking contents, violent contents, weapons related contents and other illegal contents will not be approved.
1. Insufficient content / Unacceptable site content
- Your website do not have enough text on your articles them for Google specialists to review.Normally needs 30-40 pages
- Sometimes websites with 5-8 posts are approved.
- Google paying a lot of attention to the content of the blog before accepting it.If the content is poorly written and have grammar mistakes, Google will reject the blog right away.
- Not only the content needs to be grammatically correct, it must be fresh and unique and has to provide value to the users and readers of the blog.
- So the number one reason is the poorly written content on your blog.
- No rich, unique and meaningful content, no organic traffic, Difficult site navigation,
- pages with little to none original content or bad user experience through clear navigation and organization.
- Your website may be the one that drive traffic through illegal sources, site with excessive keywords or poor coded design are usually rejected.
- Don not use any third party ads
- make sure that you are not using any adsense alternatives while applying adsense.
- You can surely add it later after approval.
- What will you do if you land a page with full bright blue background with black text on it,
- having huge buttons all over the place? Yes you’ll click away.
- Blogs which are poorly designed and are hard for the visitors to understand, get rejected by Google for AdSense.
- You MUST have a good design which comforts the eye and is beautiful in the look.
- You have to create fresh and unique contents before applying for Adsense. Adsense doesn’t require huge contents, but quality contents. Some bloggers got Adsense account with only 20-30 posts, while some didn’t get approval with more than 100 posts. Cuz prohibited contents or Copied contents
Note: Avoid Adsense Prohibited Content:Copyrighted contents, Adult content, Hacking & Cracking related contents, Gambling/Casino/Alcohol related contents and all illegal contents.
- One of the common mistakes that every bloggers before getting approved.
- Even though its not mandatory better to use a premium domain and hoisting to prove quality to get qualitative adds.
- Whenever you launch a site, you always want that people can discover your site easily.
- Search Engines are the place where people you find your site easily.
- All you need to do is submit your sitemap on search engines. (Google, yahoo, bing)
- Google Analytics and Webmaster tools are two awesome tools by Google.
- Google Analytics provides detailed statistics about your site.
- Webmaster tools provides detailed report on site’s pages visibility on Google.
- When you apply don’t forget to put your Name and Email address in some easily visible area like About Me and Contact Us pages.
- It will confirm to Google AdSense Team that it is the same person who applied for AdSense and not some spam, crappy bots. This will help the Google in the verification process.
- As mentioned earlier, you blog design matters a lot. It should be professional and not like a messy photo gallery.
- Clean, professional and smart design is appreciated by Google.
- Google loves the blog who are providing value in their content and their visitors and customers are enjoying that value.
- Be sincere with your visitors don’t ever try to scam them instead
- Google always want their users to get the best experience while browsing through any website they refer.
- Maintaining a clean design with good navigation and user experience will boost your chances of getting AdSense approved in the first attempt itself.
- This is one of the major guidelines where lot of people miss the basics. Google believes that if you maintain professional color scheme on your website, adsense approval services adsense approval 2016
the user might be willing to come back and click on the relevant ads which are displayed under your content.
How to get Google adsense approval in 2 Days (Complete Tutorial) – 2016